Nov 23, 2011

The 10 Most Unusual Things I Am Thankful For

1. Well-made pens.

Check-writing made tolerable.

2. That those Glee kids exist.

Cheesy dialogue and ridiculous dance numbers cheer me up.

3. 4 Runners

Damn sexy (and reliable) cars.

4. Salsa

I seriously can never get enough. I'd eat it with fork if socially accceptable. Yeah, I said fork.

5. Friends (The TV show)

They are the ice cream to my depression.

6. Real Kleenex

You know it is way better than blowing your nose in toilet paper or a napkin. One of the world's most affordable luxuries.

7. Panda Express

Drive-thru Chinese...Genius.

8. Thrift Stores

Who doesn't like looking at the crap other people didn't want?

9. Cashmere Socks

They're like sex for your feet. Good sex, that is.

10. The Women of the Beat Generation

Marginalized during their time, their memoirs tell stories of women who lived life as they wanted during a time when they were expected to be June Cleaver. Their tales of sexual experimentation, the writing life post WWII, and fraternizing with Jack, Allen and the rest of gang will entertain and inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment