Nov 7, 2011

Literary Mama : Columns : The Poetry of Loss: On Mothering and Dealing with Death

Just a quick submission opportunity. Probably we've all written about loss or grief, and over at the fabulous Literary Mama , I found this call for submissions. I'm thinking of submitting a villanelle I wrote about my baby nephew who died when he was nearly 6 months old. I'm not sure, though. I might decide it's a private endeavor I did to try to force some order into a thing that was chaotic (a villanelle is a form poem, and there are requirements, though of course those are loose). At any rate, check it out. Over at the Literary Mama Blog, they have calls for submission a lot, as well as journal prompts. I ♥ the whole site.

Literary Mama : Columns : The Poetry of Loss: On Mothering and Dealing with Death

No comments:

Post a Comment