Jun 10, 2012

Have a great week, if you have time.

I spotted this while in line at Albertson's the other day.  i scanned the all-caps titles and (maybe because I was at the store running errands and therefore taking time out of my workday, which I would have to make up later in the day, cutting out my time with my kids at and after dinner, which I was already feeling stressed and shitty about), the whole cover looked like a chore list, where the chores are impossible and designed to make you fail.

LOSE 15 POUNDS!

MAKE YOUR HAIR THICKER!

STOP DIABETES!

GET A PEDICURE!

MAKE CUPCAKES (but don't eat them, you fat thing, those are only for your family!)

MAKE WONDERFUL BUT TIME-CONSUMING CRAFTS WITH YOUR CHILDREN FOR YOUR HUSBAND
SO easy.
FEEL HAPPIER!

LOSE YOUR GUT, ALREADY!

DON'T FORGET TO STOP BEING STRESSED OUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment